Friday, April 24, 2009

This post is for my hunny <3 . I met Stanley when he was helping my Stepdad with lawnwork (sexy right?). I hopped in my pool and he followed :) He's a little taller than me which put's him at 5'9, and he rocks the whole blonde hair blue eyes thing. He is kinda the wild child, and he keeps me on my toes. Stanley really is a sweetheart and I adore him.

Now for my pessimistic side... Stanley is super high energy, and sometimes I wonder if I can keep up! Now for the soap opera aspect- I love my sister, and we have become best friends and co conspiritors (Nikki-she's 30) but she is VERY jealous when someone else gets my attention, so I do my best to keep hr and Stanley apart, but I hate having to dismember my life when I already live in two places!

No comments:

Post a Comment