Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Worst Day Ever....for real

Well well, the world has thoughroly screwed me over this week. My relatives just came into town, and folks, they aren't my favotie people, but they're family so what the heck, i'll let that one slide. Next up is that I am so rediculously sunburnt from the weekend! Earlier this week it wasn't so bad, but now i'm itchy and peely...eww. Then to top it all off I have a dentist appointment today. That doesn't seem like much but I am deadly afraid of the dentist, I just have a small surface cavity but I kid you not I have been driven to the edge of depression with this appointment looming over my head. Oh and from this self-induced stress, I have earned the huge cold sore that has taken over my entire upper lip :( I know I will be giddy with releif after this whole ordeal is over but right now i'm just plain miserable, and I feel bad for anyone who makes the mistake of crossing me today!

Positive first blog, eh?, I just call them as I see 'em

No comments:

Post a Comment